Firewall & SD WANExpert Firewall management to protect your virtual perimeter
Why do you need a Firewall?
Websites and apps, social media, dynamic content and advanced communications tools are fantastic at opening doors to new business – and also to security threats.
Those threats can come in many forms – botnets, data leaks or breaches, viruses and malware, malicious content, phishing and other scams, browser exploits, plus more.
- Network & data security
- Ransomware mitigation
- Usage & consumption reporting
- Mail, spam & malware protection
- Bandwidth optimisation & fail-over
- How can we help?
What is an SD WAN?
SD-WAN, or Software-Defined Wide-Area Networking, is a technique for using software to make wide area networks more intelligent and flexible.
Key advantages include:
- Reducing costs with transport independence across Fibre, MPLS, 4G LTE, etc.
- Improving business application performance and increasing agility.
- Optimizing the user experience and efficiency for SaaS and public cloud applications.
- Simplifying cloud-based management and greater security
Intercept ransomware and zero-day threats from the Internet with Sophos Sandstorm.
Blocking attacks based on their behavior, not their appearance, is the most effective way to provide protection against zero-day threats. Suspicious files and content are ‘detonated’ in the cloud sandbox BEFORE being allowed into the network
Still not sure if your business needs a Firewall?
Request a no obligations SECURITY AUDIT from us NOW