Mail Continuity & SandstormMany companies are looking to improve business with new online services that foster growth while reducing costs, minimizing risks, and increasing agility.
What is Email Continuity?
Email continuity is a critical factor for most businesses today. Email often serves as your companies primary form of communication and collaboration – not to mention the single most important repository of corporate memory and information – your users’ productivity is extremely limited when email goes down.
Organizations also need continuous protection from files delivered through. ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION – Email Protection enables monitor, detect and remediation pf threats entering your email system, whether the emails are destined to other internal users or to external recipients.
Key capabilities include:
- Scanning of attachments and URLs for malware and malicious links, as well as content inspection enabled by Data Leak Prevention (DLP).
- Automated remediation of infected or sensitive emails and attachments from employees’ inboxes.
- Detection of lateral movement of attacks via email from one internal user to another.
- Identification and blocking of threats or sensitive data attempting to leave an organization.
- Continuous monitoring and re-checking of the status of all previously delivered files with automated alerting and removal.
- A single administration console for easy reporting, configuration