ABOUT US20 years in business, established in 2003, rated Top 10 in SA
With a resume spanning both local and international IT portfolios, Byron Sack founded IT Corporation in 2003. Quickly becoming recognised as a leading IT consultancy, geared for efficient project delivery and expert day-to-day support. Innovating for more than 17 years’ the dedicated team have grown to 12 strong, providing world class IT services to start-ups and large multi-site organisations.
A multitude of Modern Workplace Transformations, Small to Large Scale Cloud Solutions and Migrations, Infrastructure, Managed Services, IT Consultancy, Solutions Deployment as well as a Fully Outsourced Virtual IT department.
Through building long term partnerships, customers are assured of the best possible service, strategic advice and maximum return on their tech investments.
IT CORPORATION STRATEGY
Our IT strategy and roadmap services are designed to:
IT Corporation applies industry standard best practices & process of Identifying, planning, delivering, and there after supporting business’s IT infrastructure, the role of the CTO will be to steer the successful development and execution of the technology roadmap with proposed timelines and deliverables.
- Define company goals, objectives & milestones
- Create a roadmap to improve infrastructure and scalability
- Provide an overview of your current IT system
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities
- Align IT systems with business goals
- Define an implementation approach
- Create efficiencies and improve bottom lines
THE TEAM OF 12
Our dynamic team covers every aspect of IT
1 x Director & Outsourced CTO
1 x Operations Team Leader
1 x Technical Team Leader
3 x Field Technicians
1 x Firewall Team Leader
1 x Service Desk Leader
2 x Service Desk/NOC Engineers
1 x Accountant & 1 x Bookkeeper
Durban (Head Office)
Cape Town (Partners)
Support to over 536 local and national businesses with a handful of International companies. Ideal customer: between 10 to 250 computers
IT Corporation is a level 4 contributor based on the new generic score card.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Partners (MCP)
- Microsoft Authorised Education Resellers (AER)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists (MCTP)
- Microsoft Small Business Specialists
- Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner (MCAP)
SOPHOS SECURITY (Platinum)
- Sophos Certified Sales Consultant
- Sophos Certified Engineer
- Sophos Certified Architect
- Certified Partner