Email Continuity and ProtectionMany companies are looking to improve business with new online services that foster growth while reducing costs, minimizing risks, and increasing agility.
What is Email Continuity?
Email continuity is a critical factor for most businesses today. Email often serves as your companies primary form of communication and collaboration – not to mention the single most important repository of corporate memory and information – your users’ productivity is extremely limited when email goes down.
Organizations also need continuous protection from files delivered through. ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION – Email Protection enables monitor, detect and remediation pf threats entering your email system, whether the emails are destined to other internal users or to external recipients.
Key capabilities include:
- Scanning of attachments and URLs for malware and malicious links, as well as content inspection enabled by Data Leak Prevention (DLP).
- Automated remediation of infected or sensitive emails and attachments from employees’ inboxes.
- Detection of lateral movement of attacks via email from one internal user to another.
- Identification and blocking of threats or sensitive data attempting to leave an organization.
- Continuous monitoring and re-checking of the status of all previously delivered files with automated alerting and removal.
- A single administration console for easy reporting, configuration