Cloud BackupYour business data backup strategy has to protect an increasing set of servers, desktops and laptops that store critical and confidential business data.
Cloud is the fastest growing technology surpassing the growth of all other services in the known modern technological age.
What is your business continuity plan (BCP)?
More and more companies are turning to cloud computing as a means to access their data everyday. Principally because with cloud computing you can access your data 24/7/365 and from any device.
What is your disaster recovery strategy (DR)?
Your requirements will be determined by your business’s size and industry. Our cloud services are made up of a range of infrastructures, including public cloud IaaS, managed private cloud, managed hosting, security and application services. This means we can support you at every step of your journey to the cloud.
Some interesting stats about data loss
- Less than 10% of companies back up their data every day
- Majority of IT Pros think ransomware is the technology that brings the most risk to
- 31% of all backup failures are due to hardware/system failure
- 20% percent of all small businesses will be hacked within one year
- 29% of data is loss is becuase of human error
- 51% of businesses lack a disaster recovery plan
Whatever you’re worried about … WE HAVE A SOLUTION