Office 365Work from anywhere using the apps you know - Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, and more.
Why switch to Office 365?
- No large upfront investment in software required – pay for what you need, as and when you need it.
- Small businesses gain access to enterprise-class business productivity applications at an affordable monthly cost.
- The specialist skills required to maintain and support this complex infrastructure are provided by the vendor.
- Microsoft guarantees a 99.9% uptime, with enforceable financial penalties to the provider if this contract is not upheld.
Still unsure why Office 365 is for you?
Microsoft’s Office 365 combines the benefits of familiar MS Office applications like Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with powerful collaboration services like OneDrive, Yammer and Microsoft Teams and supplements these with new innovations like Flow, Stream and Planner. This cloud-based subscription service allows people to work from anywhere, using any device. Whether you’re at the office or on the go, you can create, edit and share content from your PC, Mac, or iOS, Android or Windows device.
- View past discussions and decisions
- Track progress on work items
- Get the latest version of any file
- Work with Office and other documents within the application (Teams can link to applications and services from other 3rd party providers)
- Make a voice call directly from the Teams application enabled through IS voice services Teams is available on many of our Office 365 subscription plans. See the Product overview for details.